Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dead on my Feet!

I really should be in bed a sleep...why I'm not really is beyond me! I continue to hate radiation and the effects are really getting to me. I am having some bad reactions and it is driving me CRAZY. Yeah, I know what you're thinking...short drive! Really, I am having this terrible choking sensation and a sore throat like no other. I also have a rash all over my chest like I did with Adrimyician (chemo) this summer. My lips are swollen and I feel like I have hives or something. They mentioned I maybe having a adrimycian memory reaction being brought up by the stress of the radiation. What ever is going on...I am going batty. I really am half tempted to never go back!

I have been in a foul mood and I am so tired I can barely think straight! You might ask why I am posting so late if I am so damn tired...well...I just needed to vent a little so I can sleep! I went back to work yesterday, which was actually really good for me. It felt as though I had never left. I thought I could either sit around and worry about paying medical bills or I could get out there and do something about it! So, that's what I decided to do. I am just going to have to pull it together and organize myself. I love what I do, and I am good at it too...so really it's a positive thing. I told my co-workers if they see me hunkered down in the corner to come and wake me up!
Well, that's enough of that tonight! I NEED sleep. Good night!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
I am a 36 year old woman, married to a great guy, and together we have three beautiful daughters. I am a three and a half year breast cancer survivor. This past year I have become active in the cause of helping those who are batteling cancer!