Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Unzipping the Fat Suit :)

I did it. I started Weight Watchers and I am doing it! I feel really motivated to do something about this fat thing. I feel like I am trapped in a fat suit screaming for someone to unzip me! Brent is even doing the program with me! I have already lost a pound! I will never ever take advantage of my health again! I know what it is like to feel like a big pile of poo...and if there is something I can do to change that... I am going to do it.

My energy is slowly coming back...but it IS coming back. It feels so great! I even walked the green belt today around the Snake River!! It took me over an hour...but I DID IT!! It felt so damn good! The sun was shining, the leaves were colorful and beautiful, and there were still ducks and geese everywhere! I even walked the belt pushing my two year old in a stroller! This is a huge leap from a month ago when I could barely walk from my living room to my bedroom! Life is good! (Okay, life is better than it was). I'm getting there!

3 comments:

Minerva said...

Sorry, can't talk about what anonymous is talking about, but I can tell you what hope I get from your blog.. I am going through chemo at the moment, pre surgery and just seeing that you are now officially clear...is so hope inspiring to me...

2nd chemo tomorrow, and I am so looking at you ahead of me...

Minerva

Lori Miller said...

Banana,
Cary and myself have just started dieting as well... maybe we can encourage one another thru this too.:)

It really makes me happy to read that you are having better days!

anonymous must be spam, can't believe they are intruding on our blogs, real classy

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited for you. :) I remember what it was like to finally walk more that 10 feet without feeling so exhausted and drained. lolol It's thrilling! Congrats on the long walk and pound loss! :) You go girl!

About Me

My photo
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
I am a 36 year old woman, married to a great guy, and together we have three beautiful daughters. I am a three and a half year breast cancer survivor. This past year I have become active in the cause of helping those who are batteling cancer!