Friday, September 30, 2005

Night Before Surgery

Tomorrow is Surgery day...yuck. Not looking forward to this, but I am grateful it wont't be as invasive as I initially planned!! I am worrying that they will find more cancer. I guess that's natural. I have been having some pain like I did when my tumor was growing and I get kinda freaked out. I won't relax until the final pathology report comes back negitive.

My Mom came into town tonight. It's always good to have her here...she brings comfort and wisdom. She will be there after surgery and my sister will have the girls.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. I still can't believe all the love and support I have recieved through all of this. I feel so lucky to have such amazing people in my life! My sister-in-law sent up the coolest little book about a broken heart and how it mends and a letter telling me how much she admires my strength. I'm not sure how much strength I have, but it meant a lot to me to get that letter. Thank you everyone!

I will write as soon as I can or have Brent write about how surgery went!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
I am a 36 year old woman, married to a great guy, and together we have three beautiful daughters. I am a three and a half year breast cancer survivor. This past year I have become active in the cause of helping those who are batteling cancer!